After the feedback I have gotten from my recent slacker mom post, I was happy to see that Angie Tempura, the Bitch Pleeze blogger from SNL’s Weekend Update, was at it again this past Saturday. With her laptop at the ready and venti frappacino cup in hand, I think my girl got it all wrong though, when dissing the movie “A Haunting in
As a Connecticut resident, I can tell you first hand that there is plenty to be scared about in
Top Ten Scariest Things About
10. The inordinate amount of “Life is Good” apparel per child per household.
9. Suffering economy is making people do crazy things, like mow their own lawn, do their own taxes, and inject their own Botox for the first time.
7. If little Dylan doesn’t have a “Life Coach” by age six, kiss the “Ivies” goodbye.
6. If you come back tan from spring break in the
5. Upon crossing the state line, there are signs saying "No Jacket, Socks with Loafers -- No Service."
2. Two words….Regis Philbin.