Thursday, March 26, 2009

Take the Baba Wawa Cha-Cha Chow-wenge





An open letter to MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host, Mika Brzezinski, from Barbara Walters as part of a growing vibratory rift between the two powerhouses:


Dear Mika,

My good friend Fidel Castro once told me that "when it comes to sex toys, everyone is a comedian". So you can imagine how surprised I was at your utter distaste for my witty bon mot on Monday’s show. After all it is 2009 and we are living in a post-SITC (Sex In The City) world. Did Carrie Bradshaw and Samantha not teach you a thing or two about a well placed "rabbit"? No need for "Mr. Big" in this discussion, especially where my co-host Joy Behar is concerned....

Perhaps "stimulus" is on the tip of everyone's tongue these days, but in my experience when you get four cranky women grousing around a table and it’s only a matter of time before a vibrator rears is large pulsating head. Really, I mean what are Joe and Willie really going to gab with you about while sitting at the news desk? I’m going to guess the Seinfeld “swirl” move episode is not a topic of discussion.

Much ado about nothing has been made from a wise ass crack from Joy and my quick witted response. I didn’t even utter the big bad “v” word or "dildo", "schlong", or "mommy pleaser" for that matter. But as someone might cryptically ask “do you burn?” when asking if you smoke the reefer, I surmise that you have never “zzzzzzz-ed” a four-speed Joy Stick to Prince’s assless chapped Alphabet Street. It was my good friend, Cary Grant who once said that "making love was his favorite form of exercise"....I know that just the thought of this made me yell out "Judy, Judy, Judy" in the throes of passion more than one time...My other good friend, Alex Rodriguez once said he enjoyed making love, but "more when doing it with myself". I have first hand knowledge that his own line of sex toys, called the A-Prod will be debuting at Kabala Centers very soon -- and potentially in the "Spring Training Package" from Intimate Surprises.

Mika, you need to loosen up and get yourself a little better acquainted with your “lady business.” To start, I suggest you hand-pick a nickname. Just as Henry Kissinger once confided to me that he often referred to “little Henry” as “Shaft,” I have given my general vaginal area the nickname "Cha-Cha" or more formerly "Cha-Cha Wawa". Why "Cha-Cha" you might ask? I picked a moniker that would also provide a private homage to my favorite character from “Grease,” no not Kinicki, but Cha Cha DeGregoria, "the best dancer at St. Bernadette’s with the worst reputation". And if you knew me during the 60's and 70's, you'd know that Cha-Cha Wawa got around!

If all of this dick talk is making you consider changing your prudish ways, I suggest that you start slow in the personal massage department. I strongly recommend starting with the Jackhammer Jesus and one dollop of “Slick-uid” -- any more and your chooch will resemble a Six Flags log flume. Trust me....I still walk funny since I got a little over zealous with myself in 1987 after a late night of partying with Gary Coleman in Malibu....

As my friend the Dalai Lama once whispered to me, "a good orgasm will make you see dead people, curl your toes with delight, and realize in one brief moment of clarity what the numbers on Lost really meant".

Warmest Regards,

Barbara and Cha-Cha Wawa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL :) a reader left a link to your blog on mine from MY version of this Chowwenge--a perfectly tasteful cartoon ;) http://ivcaffeine.com/2009/03/26/taking-today-off-because-of-the-flu-bb-next-week/ good hunting!

Ellen Kimball said...

Hi Minivangal -- It's midnight and I just saw your post on my blog.

We lived in Boston, Mass. for decades and I worked for the Clairol company in Stamford, CT for almost ten years. Now we're resettled in Portland, Oregon.

I loved your letter... kudos for the links, too.

Just one thing: It still pains me that Barbara Walters' minor lazy-L speech impediment is still brought up REGULARLY in discussions. She will live in infamy as Baba Wawa. What was she called on SNL?

Oddly enough, Tom Brokaw had a long and distinguished news anchor career at NBC with a MUCH WORSE lazy-L problem. But, of course, he was a man. It was hardly ever mentioned, even by his detractors.

Barbara is the epitome of a tough broad -- a woman with brass knuckles in a velvet glove. Our careers have run somewhat parallel, as I worked for the "Tonight" show unit during some of the same years she was with the "Today" show. She grew up in Boston and moved to Miami; I grew up in Miami and moved to Boston, etc.

Thanks again,

Ellen Kimball
also known as: Radio_Lady
(Put either name into Google and you'll learn probably more than you would ever want to know about me.)